USA Based Website Support
Monthly Web Care Maintenance Plan
With a monthly Web Care Maintenance plan, you can maximize the Return On Investment (ROI) for your business and get the most out of your website. Four V LLC will keep your website up to date and maintain it properly. These services include backups, security, performance, monitoring, and more.
Let Us Worry About Updates & Maintenance
You've Got Enough on Your Plate
Because your website does so much for your business, downtime just isn’t an option. We provide updates, backups on a cloud, and support even after your site is complete, so you only have to think about your website if you want to.
Daily Site Backups
3 Website Care Packages
Web Care Package A
We Update These Items
- Software updates
- Images and text updates
- WordPress Updates
- Adding and updating links
- Updating Photos
- 60 minutes of support time. Time does not roll over.
Web Care Package B
Web Care Package A Plus These Items
- Email support
- Membership Website
- 3 local maps
- Website backups
- Webmaster Tools
- 75 minutes of support time
- We’ll Redesign or Make A New Website Every Three Years. Bank your hours towards a new website
Web Care Package C
Web Care Package A & B Plus These
- E-commerce support
- Local SEO
- Monthly traffic report
- Google Analytics
- 90 minutes of support time
- Discounts on other business services
Web Care Maintance
Web Care maintenance. Web Care refers to the tasks of keeping your website working properly and keeping it up to date. Checking your website for any problems, correcting those problems before it gets worse, and making updates to content and software.
Taking care of your website improves the security of the site. Everyone likes to go to websites that are secured.
The Four V LLC staff takes care of websites for a list of clients. The staff will take care of anything that is needed on the website. The most common thing that we do is updating the website software.
If you need a new website built, we’ll be happy to help you with that.
Here Is A List Of Why To Have A Website Updated
- Changing an address or contact information
- Adding new images or pictures to your website
- Making updates and new website development
- Updating company directories and staff profiles
- Adding recent company news to the website
- Updating product pricing and sales
- Adding promotions to the website
- Updating hours of operation, schedules, and contact information
- Enhancing existing website content and pages for SEO
- Adding content to your website
- Performing website updates and backups
- Fixing bugs or errors on your website
- Performing offsite local backups for you
- Reviewing link structure and sitemap, looking for broken links
- SEO optimizing image
- Spelling and Grammar Checker