Manually Install An SSL Certificate On My cPanel Hosting Account
Manually install an SSL Certificate on my cPanel hosting account. After your certificate request is approved, you can download your certificate from the SSL manager and install it on your cPanel hosting account.
- Log in to your Bridge Street Hosting account and open your product.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Security section, click SSL/TLS.
- Under Certificates (CRT), click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
- Use the Upload Certificate section to upload the primary certificate (
.crtfile with randomized name) from your local machine and click Upload Certificate.
- On the new page, click Go Back.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the SSL Certificates page and click Return to SSL Manager.
- Under Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS), click Manage SSL Sites.
- Scroll down to the Install an SSL Website and click Browse Certificates.
- Select the certificate that you want to activate and click Use Certificate. This will auto-fill the fields for the certificate.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Install Certificate.
- On the Successfully Installed pop-up, click OK.
Check To See If Your Certificate Is Working
That’s it! To make sure your SSL is working, you can check it using our Certificate Checker.
Call for Help
If you need any help to install the certificate just call Four V LLC.
Go to our Hosting site for more help
Go to our hosting site to purchase An SSL Certificate.
We also have 24-hour customer service that can help you install An SSL Certificate.
Need help with email setup?